To discuss how we can help you call: 0207 254 6205

specialists in housing law


The Housing Law Team is led by Hannah Venn-Munns and Patrick Spence.

● Landlord and tenant
● Possession Proceedings and Eviction Notices
● Succession
● Unlawful eviction
● Disrepair and Defective Housing
● Harassment, Nuisance and Anti-Social Behaviour
● Homelessness decisions
● Leaseholder / Lessee rights, claims and service charges
● Co-habitee property disputes

We have particular expertise in bringing actions against landlords for disrepair, defending possession proceedings for rent arrears and anti-social behaviour, applying to stay eviction warrants and challenging local authorities in relation to homelessness applications.

Will I have to pay?

Many people with housing problems are entitled to free advice and representation under Legal Aid (Community Legal Services Funding).

If you would like to check whether you are eligible for legal aid you can use the eligibility calculator or by contacting the Civil Legal Advice direct on 0345 345 4345.

If you are not entitled to Legal Aid, we will discuss with you other ways of funding your case, including a no win, no fee agreement, using legal expenses insurance or a private funding arrangement. For more details on funding see our funding arrangements page.

How to contact us

You can contact us on 020 7254 6205.

Accredited Children Law badge 
Accredited Family Law badge
Accredited Personal Injury badge
Resolution Specialist badge