We offer expert advice in different areas of law.
Although the firm offers a wide range of services, each of our lawyers is a specialist. This has obvious benefits for our clients including our ability to match the expertise and services of the larger City and West End firms who are often our opponents.
Our team of lawyers undertake continual training to ensure their knowledge is constantly updated. All case files are subject to supervision and random audits to enhance the overall quality of delivery.
We utilise the latest computer technology to monitor and exchange information.
● Have you suffered an injury that was someone else’s fault?
● Have you suffered an accident at work?
● Have you been involved in a Road Traffic Accident?
● Have you had a cycling accident? – see our Cycle Accident Service Blog
● Have you been a victim of assault?
● Do you want to bring an action against the Police for wrongful imprisonment or assault?
● Are you a victim of crime and do you want to claim compensation for the injuries you suffered?
● Have you been injured on a defective footpath, road or in someone else’s premises?
● Has a faulty product or appliance injured you?
The Personal Injury Team is led by Patrick Spence
Family and Child Law
● Child contact, Residence and Care Proceedings
● Child abduction
● Injunctions and Domestic violence
● Parental Responsibility Agreements
● Divorce and separation
● Civil Partnership
● Inheritance claims
● Co-habitees’ disputes including property disputes
The Family and Child Law Team is led by Julie Armstrong
, John Nilsen
and Sophia Maloney
● Unfair Dismissal and Breach of Contract
● Sex, Race, Disability and other Discrimination
● Redundancy and “Whistle Blowing”
● Harassment and Victimisation
The Employment Law Team is led by Patrick Spence
● Landlord and tenant
● Possession Proceedings and Eviction Notices
● Unlawful eviction
● Disrepair and Defective Housing
● Harassment, Nuisance and Anti-Social Behaviour
● Homelessness decisions
● Leaseholder / Lessee rights, claims and service charges
● Co-habitee property disputes
The Housing Law Team is led by Patrick Spence
● Partnership and Business Agreements
● Commercial leases
● Negligence including professional negligence
● Breach of contract
● Private and Business disputes
● Construction and planning law
● Building and neighbour disputes
● Judicial review